1. CPE is a full-bodied rubber with heat-resistant oxygen aging, ozone aging, acid and alkali resistance, and chemical functions.
2. CPE has excellent oil resistance, among which ASTM No. 1 oil and ASTM No. 2 oil are excellent in function, and NBR is suitable; ASTM No. 3 oil is excellent in performance, superior to CR, and CSM is appropriate.
3. CPE contains chlorine, has excellent flame retardant function, and has anti-dripping characteristics. It cooperates with an appropriate proportion of the lanthanide flame retardant, chlorinated paraffin, and Al(OH)3 to obtain a flame retardant material which is excellent in flame retardant function and low in cost.
4. CPE is non-toxic, does not contain heavy metals and PAHS, and it fully meets environmental protection requirements.
5. CPE has a high filling function, which can produce products that meet various functional requirements. CPE has a good processing function, and Mooney viscosity (ML121 1+4) has a variety of trademarks to choose from in 50-100.