1. Wash hands before and after wearing a mask and before and after taking off the mask.
2. Then pull the mask down and pull it to open the fold; the slightly black side faces outward, and the pale white (elastic band or ear strap) faces inward.
3. There is a nose clip (metal strip nose clip, pp nose beam clip) side of the side up; use the elastic band on both sides to fit the mask to the face.
3. Two fingers gently press the metal strip on both sides of the nose; then pull the lower end of the mask to the lower jaw, adjust to no gap between the face as well.
4. When removing the mask, try to avoid touching the outer part of the mask, as this part may have been contaminated with germs.
5. After taking off the mask, put it in a paper bag and put it in a covered trash can. The mask should be replaced every day.