Outer layer: PP non woven 35gsm, black
Middle layer: High filter paper 25gsm, black
Inner layer: Aoft non woven 25gsm, black
Ear loop: Black elastic
Nose bar: Black polyethylene with iron wire
17.5*9.5 cm for adult; 14.5*9.5 for children;
Elastic ear-loop size
Length of nose bar
50pcs each box, the box can be white card or grey card
40boxes each carton, the carton is 5layers corrugated carton, export standard.
It also can be packed as requested.
1. Open and flat the face mask
2. Pull the face mask to face with 2 hands
3. Pull the 2 edges of the mask with 2 hand to make it cover the space behind the eyes.
4. Adjust the nose-clip to make the mask press close to the nose tightly. Finish wearing.
Note: Please pay attention to wear the right side
1.Sample according to your design drawing. Sampling time:3-5days .
2. Design your own sample, then remake it.
3. Existing Samples Sampling time:1day
4. Make mass production after your confirm the sample.
Hospital, Workshop, Outdoor, Public Traffic, Laboratory, School, Classroom, and other many places
What is disposable mask?
Disposable face masks are devices used to cover the mouth and nose. ... Other properties such as the ability of the mask to impenetrate liquid could determine how it can effectively protect a person. Disposable face masks can prevent the saliva of the wearer from being scattered and block large particles if worn properly.
How to long can you wear a disposable mask?
Masks contain filters that prevent germs and pollutants from being spread. For hygiene reasons, use disposable masks and replace them when they get moist. Masks can only be worn for a maximum of eight hours and it is best to change them regularly so they can remain effective.