1. Soft, light, non-toxic, durable, eco-friendly,economical.
2.Prevent and isolate dust, particle, alcohol, blood, bacteria and virus invading.
3.Can be used as a visit coat.
4.Prevent cross-infection in medical treatment at sanitation field.
5.Accord with the hygienic standards.
SMS, SMMS, SMMMS, as your requirements
Tie on back collar, tie on waist, knitted cuff
Non sterile,10 pcs/bag,10 bags/ctn.
All inner box/bag and carton printing can be as your design
35-65 gsm (comfortable, without glass fibers, latex free.)
Hospital clinical medical personnel and patients.
Detail style of gown:
How to fastening the gown’s ties
A theatre assistant will fasten the gown behind you, positioning it over the shoulders by grasping the inside surface of the gown at the shoulder seam. The theatre assistant’s hands should only ever be in contact with the inside surface of the gown.
The theatre assistant then prepares to secure the gown at the neck and upper back. Gowns differ in how they are secured, but most with have either ties, buttons or velcro tabs.
Please kindly note that:
1. There is a cardboard slip holding two ties together across the front of the gown.
2. Detach the cardboard slip from the short tie, ensuring you keep hold of the short tie in your left hand.
3. Now pass the cardboard slip to the theatre assistant, ensuring not to make direct contact with their hand.
4. They will pass the tie around your back – now take the tie, and let them pull the cardboard off the tie so that you can tie a bow at your waist.