Disposable medical clothing for hospital
PP+PE, also can be PP, SMS, SMS+PE
with ties on collar and waist, elastic cuff
Yellow, also can be white, blue, green as your requirements
110*130cm, 120*140cm, 135*160cm
Sterile: 1 Pcs/paper plastic bag,50 Pcs/Ctn
Non-sterilize: 10 Pcs/bag, 100 Pcs/ctn
Or as your requirements
Different styles and colors gown are viable:
1. Samples and customization available.
2. Professional QC to control the product quality. All the products comply with international quality standard such as CE,ISO13485, FDA.
3. Have enough experience and gained a high reputation from our customers all the world.Such as America, South America, Europe, Southeast Asia, The Middle East.
4. Prompt delivery and competitive price.
5. Stable quality and best after-sale service.
6. OEM service is available.
Which parts of the gown and mask are considered contaminated?
In general, the outside front and sleeves of the isolation gown and outside front of the goggles, mask, respirator and face shield are considered “contaminated,” regardless of whether there is visible soil. Also, the outside of the gloves are contaminated.
How do you remove a surgical gown?
The gowned person will grab the gown at the shoulders and pull the gown forward and down over the arms and gloved hands. Holding the arms away from the body, fold the gown so the outside of the gown is folded in.