main part: SMS non woven fabric
SMS: 35gsm-60gsm, PP+PE: 36gsm
Supersonic bonding, long sleeve, knitted cuffs, with velcro at neck, with four ties at waist, Reinforced at chest and front sleeve, usually with two hand towels, with non woven wrapper, EO sterile
round neck, with velcro
How to wear sterile gown?
1. With one hand, pick up the entire folded gown from the wrapper by grasping the gown through all layers, being careful to touch only the inside top layer which is exposed.
2. Once your hands are securely pinching the gown in these slots, step back from the shelf and allow the gown to drop.
3. Make sure the gown does not touch any surrounding unsterile objects.
4. Grasp the inside shoulder seams and open the gown with the armholes facing you.
5. Carefully insert your arms part way into the gown one at a time, keeping hands at shoulder level away from the body.
6. Slide the arms further into the gown sleeves and when the fingertips are level with the proximal edge of the cuff, grasp the inside seam at the cuff hem using thumb and index finger. Be careful that no part of the hand protrudes from the sleeve cuff.